I’m not normally a big resolutions person, and this year I’m trying to be extra gracious to myself because in 13 weeks, we’re having our first baby (time flies!!).
I do have a few goals between here and April 24 (baby’s due date), though:
- Finish 2nd Draft of Book. Just last week, I finished my first draft and have since started writing the second. That means I’m reading over a lot of really bad pages that I’ve been tempted to scrap completely and am trying to work them into something better.
- Read 5 Classics: The Catcher in the Rye, 1984, Lolita, Lord of the Flies, and Brave New World.
- Limit social media usage. I’m still figuring this out. I’m toying with the idea of signing in only one day a week, or not using it before lunchtime and after 9:00 PM. This will be one goal that I plan to continue after our baby is born; I don’t want my daughter to have a distracted mom!
- Spend a lot of quality time with Carlos. And Fitz, too, if I’m being honest. It’s our last three months as a family of three!
- Keep Exercising. Walking 5x a week for at least 30 minutes and yoga 3x a week.